Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

great cruise

Sail Date: January 15, 2009

Traveled As: Family w/young children

My overall impression of the ship is that the staff seemed to have a great time entertaining us.

Pros: camp carnival was the best

Cons: the public bathrooms were never clean

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!

The bathrooms near the food areas were disgusting. It was like no one paid any attention to them the whole trip.
christine that hosted karaoke was very entertaining.
Can eat at anytime, and there is something for everyone.
We had two adults and two children in our room but when it came to sleeping there was plenty of room. The person taking care of the cabin took care of every need we had. My little girl likes to drink alot of milk. Even though there is no fridge our cabin guy made sure we had fresh milk on ice constantly.
The staff members remembered our names. When we walked through the area where they sold the pictures, there was a staff member named Nolan that spoke to us by name everytime. It made us feel important because we didn't spend much time in that area but he still learned our name. There were several other staff members that did the same.
I felt safe leaving my three year old with the staff members at camp carnival and my daughter would actually ask when she could go back. I have never even left my daughter with a baby sitter except my mother, and that has been rare. The first day you can walk through and ask as many questions as you want.