Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Best Cruise Ever!

Sail Date: December 08, 2008

This was an 21st. Anniversary Cruise for my Husband and I. We decided to drive From SC to Jacksonville Florida to Cruise. From the time We got to the cruiseport, Everything went very well for us. At the cruise terminal everyone was so organized and efficient. Most of all helpful and Friendly. We didn't have to even wait in line over 5 minutes until we were allowed to get on the ship. We were greeted with friendly faces and smiles! Our stateroom was very clean and comfortable. This is the first cruise that has ever went this smooth for us. We have been on 7 cruises and We find that Carnival is the funship. We had lots of fun and even though the ship is not new, it has been refurbished and represents looking as new now. Yes, Its the Fascination. Everyone on board was so polite and nice. All of our experiences were pleasant.
The food was lots better than on other ships we have been on. We find that Carnival's food is very tasty with lots of variety. The casino was one of my favorite places to be. I found long hours of fun just playing the penny machines and playing in the slot tourments.
Of course, My full body massage was wonderful too. In the dining room our waiters always had us laughing. They made our dining experience so much fun, We ate dinner in there everynight. Actually, overall Our cruise was wondrful! Im ready to go again!

Pros: The way All The Staff made you Feel Special!

Cons: The Early & Late Seating for Dinner Seating ... Our yellow party boat excursion was cancelled. We were very dissapointed about that.

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!

Perfect! Everything easy to find!
Very Tasty and was good!
Always clean and very cool! (The way I like it!)
Always Friendly & Helpful!
Many fun things to do and many to choose from!
I didn't take any kids,But The kids I saw was having lots of fun!
Key West, Florida
The Hog's Breath resturant!
Don't Miss: The Chickens
Very interesting and Good Shopping!
Don't Miss: The Straw Markets & Jewelry Store Buys!