I would do it again

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

4 Night Bahamas (Jacksonville Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 25, 2008
Ship: Carnival Fascination
Taken a cruise was a first time experence for myself and my traveling friend. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The ship was clean and there was always people out and about cleaning. I would take a cruise again. There was something going on all the time. I loved the schedule that was given out every evening for the next day.

If you want to shop and walk along the beach, then enjoy. There was not alot to see on this port. But I can say I was there.
Don't Miss: I must have missed the "don't miss" activities.
Seeing Paridase Island was a clean trip. Went on a snorkling and boating trip and it was wonderful. The staff from Nassau made us feel very confortable and welcomed. They seemed to love telling stories. Very fun experence. We also just walked around the city of Nassau. Might have been great if I was there to shop. But it was fun just looking around. But be done looking in shops by 6pm because they most all close up which was cool with me.
Don't Miss: On the water activities would be something that all would probable enjoy.

Pros: It was nice just being able to lounge around and someone bring us drinks.

Cons: On the last night of the cruise, we were out to sea and the clocks on the cell phones did not always pick up correctly making us late on different things. It would be nice to have clocks in the rooms or even on the tv.

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!