Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A good time.

Sail Date: September 01, 2008

Overall, we got off the ship still wishing we were on it! We had a great time while cruising. The cruise director was the best for sure. We thoroughly enjoyed all the shows, minus the comedians were not very good but I think those change from cruise to cruise. I really enjoyed the buffet food offered on the Lido Deck almost non stop but I was never impressed with the dining room food whether it be at night or in the morning it just wasn't as good as I expected or remembered the food being on other cruises I have been on. But that's always something you can skip. The service in the dining was very good on the other hand and it was a nice experience. I would definitely recommend this ship- we had alot of fun.

Pros: The buffet food, the shows, trivia games, the cruise director was awesome!, nice staff, great stateroom service, there was always some kind of fun activity going on.

Cons: The food in the dining room was sub-par, wish we didn't have to wake up so early for Key West but what can you do!, I wish that the pool had been open more often.

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!

Key West, Florida
Key West honestly isn't as neat in the daytime as it is in nighttime- but it was a nice stop.
Don't Miss: The aquarium is pretty neat.
Just try not to get scammed like I did paying for gas!! We rented a moped which was a cool was to get around the whole island.
Don't Miss: Get in the water and snorkel! It's beautiful.