Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

It is the bestest vacation ever!!!!!!

Sail Date: August 04, 2008

It is my first cruise with my family, my son told me at dinner one evening on board "Daddy this is the bestest vacation ever I love you" that it self was perhaps the most awesome part of this experience. I recommend anyone wishing to spend quality time with your family, and to experience the great service, the ambiance, the fun, the food, the singing, I had a "Supercalifragialisticespialidoscious" time, I must do it again!!!!! I am totally hooked, and my children as well!! they ordered room service, every day and they ate about a ton of food, I loved the casino, the Karaoke at he Putting on the Ritz, the food, yes I keep mentioning the food, I put on at least 15 lbs, but so what!!! all worthed I tell you, and Cozumel, man what a paradise, YEAAH!!! it looks like I dont go out much!! yeap! and today at work I felt no stress at all, "UNO MAS?? please???

Pros: The FOOD of course!!!

Cons: pools to small!!!! tiny!!!

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!

will get a bigger one next time!!!
BIGGER POOLS!!!!!!! I was on the fascination
YUM YUM YUM YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!more please, There was so much food, there just was not enough time to eat it!!!
they were always smiling, no matter what!!!!!!
lots to do and not enough time to do it all, my next cruise is going to be at least 7 days or more!!!
The Camp carnival, "GENIOUS!!! PURELY GENIOUS!!!!!! best Baby sitters ever.
Just enough time, but I wish there had been a few hours more to party!!!!
Key West, Florida
not enough time in port!!