Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Awesome vacation with family

Sail Date: June 09, 2008

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Our family vacation was great. We had quality time to share together while receiving quality service all around. I would definitely do another cruise vacation and i have shared with my friends of how much fun and easy it was. If I don't have to cook and clean for a week mommy is happy!! Thanks Carnival Cruise lines for a wonderful time

Pros: the attention and everything you need is at hands reach

Cons: nothing

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!

Overall everyone was exceptionally friendly and I enjoyed our waiter Samuel very much his years with the company proved his loyalty but also showed Carnival's loyalty too him as well. It's impressive to me that he dedicates his life to serve our families while he sacrifices time away from his family.
Key West, Florida
you don't have much time to do all the things you would want to so it would be unfair to rate
Don't Miss: the weather was not too cooperative but we did the shipwreck museum and it was interesting and educational
we ate at the Choza restaurant and was very good