2nd time was a charm!

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: May 01, 2008
Ship: Carnival Fascination
This was my second cruise, and it was a great experience! The first cruise experience I had was awful (on a different carrier), but Carnival was great! The entire staff was warm and friendly. The ship was extemely clean and well-kept. The entertainment was spectacular! I would recommend to anyone who is looking for quiet/intimate formal dining to NOT sign up for the late seating, as I heard from experienced cruisers that this seating time catered to the more raucous crowd. Thank you Carnival for a wonderful time!

Ambiance of the formal dining room was much less intimate than I expected. It was a little loud.

The shows were fantastic! Sets and costumes were elaborate.

Everyone was very friendly!

At all times, there were staff cleaning rooms, walls, public areas. The cleanliness of the ship was impressive.

Plenty of room in our oceanview cabin.

Pros: Super friendly staff!

Cons: Lines at buffet

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!