Great cruise!

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 28, 2008
Ship: Carnival Fascination
The ship, Carnival Fascination, was great. Very clean, pretty big, lots of amenities. The food was pretty good, drinks were no more expensive than can be expected. I found the wait staff in some instances to be less polite than I expected, but that was the exception rather than the rule. Overall it was great cruise and I would highly recommend it.

The food was pretty good. There was always a wide variety of options, but more than once I didn't like what I chose. The good thing is that you can always just send it back and get something else.

For the most part the staff were very friendly and helpful. Only about 3 or 4 times did I encounter a staff member who was not friendly, and on one occasion downright rude. This was the exception though.

Staff were always cleaning something!

Very clean, cleaning staff was always around so if I ever needed anything I could ask someone immediately.
Parasailing with Fury was awesome, definitely worth the money. Shopping was great, Kino factory is a must. There is also a Coach outlet here! The only problem I had with this port is that the excursions (parasailing for me) were VERY unorganized. They didn't tell you when to meet, and the person who met us sent us to the wrong place and we almost missed our excursion. Just be sure to ask in advance and bring your ID (they don't tell you that, although I don't know why you wouldn't)
Very fun, great shopping, beautiful.
Don't Miss: Snuba!

Pros: Fun atmosphere, very affordable

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!