Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Fantastic Cruise

Sail Date: April 28, 2008

I loved all everything about the cruise it is great especially if you have kids.

Pros: I loved everything about the cruise.

Cons: I enjoyed everything

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!

They don't have patience if your kid is crying, right away they call you to come and pick them up
You must go on the adventure zipper line tour, it is on a private resort and it is sooooo worth the money. I had an amazing time. Do not buy any jewelry from there they are replicas not the real thing.
Don't Miss: Adventure tour of the zipper line and snorkeling
Key West, Florida
I have been to Key West so many times because I live in Miami. The Conch Train tour is great the tour guide is very knowledgeable. Camiles is the best restaurant to eat at.
Don't Miss: Make sure you stop by Fast Buck Freddies