OH MY GOD, Please read THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean

Sail Date: October 01, 2006
Ship: Carnival Fascination
I just returned from a three day cruise from Miami to Bahamas. This was my first time going on a cruise and although at first glance I was impressed, by the end of my cruise I was soooo disappointed. I can name you hundred reasons why but I'll share a few.
1) the person that cleaned our room did a horrible job. He left his cleaning rags in our room and didn't change our bathroom towels. I also found other peoples hair all over the cabin 2) When I went to a lounge to get a glass of juice the bartender gave me a dirty glass with another womens lipstick all over it. GROSS!! 3) When I asked for a hairdryer I waited over 40minutes and it never came! 4) There were gay people making out all over the place and a fellow traveller told me that she couldn't sleep her last night because two men were having sex outside infront of her cabin. They were arrested once we disembarked.
The fascination should have been called fagnation. And on top of it all the service was terrible. DON"T GO! I've warned you. I will never go again!

I heard that the Disney cruises and Princess cruises are amazing. I'm going to go on one of these next time. You get what you pay for!

The food is really poor.

Pros: Nothing

Cons: Everything