Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

NEVER AGAIN!!

Sail Date: July 01, 2006

I was NOT happy with ANY aspect of my July 14th-19th cruise abord this vessel.

Pros: Day in Nassau

Cons: Horrible Room!!

All meats extremely overcooked, waiter did bring out what was told to him as rare/med rare he cut into it, all overcooked to well done. We dined on appetizers and soups the entire trip.
Either the information staff did not fully understand, did not care, or wher poorly trained??
HORRIBLE! upgrade as promised by HOTWIRE failed to materialize. I slept on bottom bunk, my wife on the floor. I asked if I COULD PAY for an upgraded room, was told by and unfriendly staff/information that "no other rooms available" Inside RIVERERA deck smelled of raw seweage the entire trip, toilet did not flush for app. 2 hours Sunday AM.
Room had not been cleanned fully even AFTER ship leaving port. Carpets full of sand and dirty.