Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Discover Cozumel

Sail Date: March 03, 2008

I have been to so many cruises in the Carribbean, in Europe, on ships like Carnival Legend, Voyager of the Seas, Norway and Grece cruises that it is difficult for me to give and overal impressions. A 1994 rebuilt ship cannot be the 2002 ship I had the opportunity to see in Helsinky, Finland ready to start cruising from Port Everglades. If Fascination was like Ectasy in 1996 when I got married the way it is now is really wonderful .

Pros: Rent a car at the Pier and follow information provided by the company to visit Cozumel

Cons: Get out of Port of Miami before I met an excellent Miami-Dade County Seaport employe and an excellent Bus Driver

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!

Never in a cruises we had a so nice steward always willing to make us fill more confortable
What happen to cocktail party for passengers who have been in a cruise before