Very Bad room

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 28, 2007
Ship: Carnival Fascination
The food was very lavish and good. Lot of activities to keep one busy in the ship.
I wsa very upset with the room I got as I paid for ocean view room and they gave me a room with pot-hole. This was my first cruise and specially I took ocean view at higher price but the room I got was useless. I feel waste of money for paying the room.

Pros: Overall cruise was good

Cons: I booked for a ocean view room through priceline and they gave me pot - hole windows at the same money for ocean view. I am very unsatisfied. I feel cheated that they took a higher money for the room and gave me lower category room. While booking I was told i will get an upgrade but they degraded it

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!