Amazing experience

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: December 01, 2007
It was my first cruise and after reading some of the reviews I went to the ship with an open mind ( I like making my own judgement about things regardless of other people's opinion)The embarking process was a little too long (50 mins) but I guess when you consider the size of the ship and the number of passengers, it was standard. The crowd was mostly young people (20's-40's) not a lot of small children. Once inside I was quite surprised by the size of the cabins ( I got ocean view with two twin beds) very comfortable. In general, food was ok but for the late dinning it was delicious. The entertainment was top notch. I have been to Vegas and N.Y and the shows are as good as any in those cities. There are plenty of activities on the ship so you never get bored. In Mexico I did the Jungle Explorer excursion (biking,snorkling,zip line) and it was a lot of fun. Overall a great experience and I can't wait to go back on a cruise again.

Formal night was very nice

Top notch. Vegas style

Very friendly

Very clean and roomy. Comfortable beds

Pros: The late night shows

Cons: Flashy decor in some areas

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!