Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnical Fascination - Wonderful

Sail Date: December 03, 2007

This was my first cruise. It was a wonderful experience..one I hope to repeat next year. There was nothing bad about this cruise...nothing. I can't imagine anyone not having a good time...You would really have to go out of your way to not gave a good time.

Pros: All the activities, the dnace lessons, the shows, the food, the EVERYTHING

Cons: nothing....there was nothing I could possibly complain about

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!

The ship was decorated for Christmas...very beautiful and glamorous...
The food and service was better than most 5 star restaurants where I live..The service could not be topped.
I shared a quad with 3 teenagers. Our room must have been cleaned 5 times a day! Everytime we left and came back, we found our room put back together. It was just unreal.
The service could not be topped on any level. We had the same wait staff every night for dinner. By the 2nd day, they knew my son consistently ordered fries made sure that ketchup was on the table. I liked my drinks with little ice in them...they remembered this every single time.
excellent!
Key West, Florida
Calica, Mexico
Calica was nothing special. In fact, most everyone went to either Cancun or Tulum.