"short escape for a great price"

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 26, 2007
Ship: Carnival Fascination
Very well organized especially the deportation process. I was amazed how smoothy it went when dealing with thousand of people.

The food was good, acceptable but not over the top. I do not have any complaints since this was a short cruise.

The entertainment was very good, the two dancing shows were excellent. The seating was not so good if you had to sit upstairs. We had trouble seeing and tried several seats and noticed that other people had the same problem with viewing of the stage. Also, I was very disappointed with the bingo. We paid $20 for three cards and the game was for one game only, the letter "t", I felt we should have had more chances to win. Also, I did not like the idea of having to be on spot when a drawing was done. If you won, the prize should have been brought to your room or have a phone call waiting to pick up the prize.

The staff quality was exceptional. I especially enjoyed the fact that several of the staff took it upon themselves to call us by first name. That was nice. Everyone was polite and always greated us with a smile when passing in the hallways and asking if everything was okay.

I enjoyed our state room, since we had to walk to get to the restaurants. I did not find it inconvenient. Also, the size of the room was good and also the bathroom had ample space.
Wanted to see the ruins, but the tour was cancelled.

Pros: friendliness and cleaniness

Cons: Not enough music on the ship at the pool side

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!