Good last minute getaway

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 19, 2007
For a last minute inexpensive getaway this was great. I've sailed on longer, more upscale cruise lines and had more selections to chose from in the dining room and enjoyed that part more. The piano bar was my favorite hangout on another cruise, on this one it was only one of two bars that allowed smoking, so it was not too pleasant. :(

Because of the holiday week and the cost there were a lot of children on the cruise and even at the adult only areas. I heard there were about 700 kids on board out of 2200 passengers.

I'll cruise again but probably not in this category.

early seating requested but got late seating

Pros: Spa offerings were wonderful

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!