My First Cruise

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 09, 2007
Ship: Carnival Fascination
The Carnival Fascination was a great ship with great staff. I found myself doing the same things each night because I liked the staff so much. The food was great. There were so many activities that I have to go back on another cruise do a few more. This was my first cruise and I loved it! I will definately cruise with Carnival again!

There was so much to choose from that you will find something that you like. It is truly all that you can eat!

You could get assistance with anything you need. The Purser's office was hard to contact on the last night, but other than that, the staff caters to you every need. We left additional tips for the outstanding service.

Very clean!

Our room attendent was very attentive and knew us by name. The towel animals were the coolest.
Do Not go to the beach in the downtown area next to the port! It was horrible. You can find better beaches in the US. Beware of the shady tour people. They are very pushy but don't take the first offer, they get cheaper. We did a driving tour and it was cool. It was nice to see the island and learn a little of the history.
Don't Miss: Atlantis

Pros: The Staff & Food

Cons: Captian's Dinner on the Same night we were ported

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!