Great Time

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival Fascination

4 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)

Sail Date: November 05, 2007

Ship: Carnival Fascination

Review Summary

Overall it was a great family vacation. We were first time cruisers, so we have nothing to compare it to. Traveled with my husband and sons ages 6 and 12. I think the kids liked it more than us. They made friends in the kids clubs and had a blast.

Ship Experiences

Food was great. We had the early sitting which was great with the kids. We could eat together and then they had the night to "party".

The comedian and balancing acts were great. I dont like vegas style singing acts. So the singing was a little cheesy to me.

My boys said it was the best vacation yet. We've been to Disneyworld, Disneyland, Universal and Seaworld. My twelve y/o loved that he could hang with kids the same age...didnt have to spend all his time with Mom and Dad.

Layout was a little hard to get used to at first.

Stateroom was just the right size. The kids beds folded out from the wall. They loved it.

Ports Of Call

Key West, Florida

Went on the glass bottom boat tour. Got a little nausous b/c you had to stand behind the railing and stare down for a half hour. Thought we would be able to see through the bottom of the boat when seated.

Calica, Mexico

Went to the Mayan ruins of Tulum. It was awesome!! Felt like you were on a movie set. Couldnt believe my eyes!! Would definately recommend it.

Pros: Something for Everyone. From the kids/teen club, to the casino and spa.

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!