Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

super wonderful cruise!!!!!!!!!!!

Sail Date: October 19, 2007

excellent ambience. perfect clean all locations. all personnel with very good courtesy and make extra effort to satisfy our needs. excellent team work. we hope soon we can take another cruise with carnival of course!!!!!!!

Pros: the fine attentions from all the personnal on board to me and my wife

Cons: too short .

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!

very good selection
comparable to 5 stars hotel
going above,beyond & across
so beatiful spectacles,very good music on diferent places to meet any spectation
we dont have small childrens at this time we see a asian lady caled charisma work with childrens and younger kids with profesionalizim
people atencions is very friendly and corteus. my only complain is too expenssive the pricing for souvenirs . I found better prices on board
Don't Miss: the captain party & shows