1st time cruiser

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 27, 2007
Ship: Carnival Fascination
It was very exciting trying different types of food.(Indian, Mexican, etc.) I really enjoyed going on the deck at night and watching the water. It was true that you could 24 hrs. a day but the late night menu only consist of burgers, fries, pizza and hotdogs. You can only eat so many burger before it starts coming out of your ears. (they serve it during the day too) The fries were good though. I wish that the staff that ran the shops were a little nicer and maybe smiled some. I mean I am giving them my money. Maybe its hard for them, living on a ship 9months out of the year and all. But the rest of the staff was very nice. Overall, it was a nice experience. I don't regret it at all.

I mostly used the bathroom in my room but the one time I didn't I regreted it.

Pros: Children had a variety of things to choose to do.

Cons: After paying for the trip, you shouldn't have to pay for so many other things on the ship.

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!