Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Had a Blast!!!

Sail Date: August 31, 2007

Tbis was my first cruise and I was a little nervous as what to expect. I am not going to lie when I say that I had one of the best times of my life. We went to Nassau and the Trip there, when we were on the island and the trip back was amazing!!! Friendly staff, great food, the reggae band was awesome and everything else. It definately opened my eyes and I am making it a goal to go on a cruise at least 3 times a year to get away from work.

Pros: Service, Staff, food, Entertainment, Casino

Cons: Inability for the MatraD to make the arrangements for me to eat with my friends. Other than that it wasnt long enough :)

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!

Cant say it was the best since it was my only cruise but it was by far EXCELLENT
Same as above