Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

My Cruise Aboard

Sail Date: August 13, 2007

very good for the people that want non-stop fun.

Pros: the food and presentation.

Cons: entertainment and the people aboard the cruise.

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!

Calica, Mexico
Great!!! We did the caverns by jeep tour and I recomend it, it was very pleasant and worth paying. You go to caverns and get to swim in them (but their freezing cold) but once in a lifetime oppurtunity. Another thing you can do is get a taxi $10 each trip and ask them to take you to 5th avenue la quinta avenida and u can go shopping. Theres also the ruins of tulum I recommend that too.
Don't Miss: Non really at this port, but I do recommend the above.
Key West, Florida
Its great for shopping not for any kind of tour unless. I recomend just to walk around and shop.
Don't Miss: Non really.