Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

First Time Cruisers Very Happy!

Sail Date: June 01, 2007

We loved the whole cruise experience! What more could you expect for the cost? EVERYONE on board was most helpful and friendly. We enjoyed the entertainment. It was not as high a quality of shows or concerts we have seen, but a lot more than we expected. The food was great. I missed soft drinks, but you can buy a card for them if you want, which I did not know. It was so neat to look out at the ocean from our stateroom. Pay extra for the window, it is worth it. We were concerned about sea sickness, but no problem at all. We hardly realized we were moving. We all enjoyed doing are own things and then getting back together in the evenings.

Pros: Overall fun atmosphere!

Cons: Lots of people around the pool, but to be expected.

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!

Was disapointed in the slots, as would rather had the option to put cash in them, did not want to use my card to play. My husband had a blast playing Black Jack with the friendly dealers.
Was not a new ship, but crew tried very hard to keep things clean. Takes a while to figure out layout, but once you do, very easy to get were you want quickly. You need to walk off the food anyway. ha
Waiters were excellent. Food was great. We did not go to the dining room every night as it was almost too much. food, but the dining experience was fun. Enloyed visiting with same people at your table. The deli and Cocounut Grove were great. My husband enjoyed the excellent fruit as he is a health nut. I enjoyed all the different nationalties on board.
Beds were very comfortable. I am used to nice bedding and was not disapointed. We enjoyed room service for breakfast a couple of mornings.
Staff works hard and are friendly and helpful at all times! They deserve the tip which is added on your bill and more!