Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Going Back Again!

Sail Date: February 01, 2007

The ship was great, it felt like a new ship. Very up to date with decor, not at all tacky or old in style. I would have liked to have more pool space however, I hear that the pools on most boats are small.
The service was great and the crew was wonderful and helpful. I felt like a queen.
My only regret is that I did not bring my children. The children on the ship all looked like they were have the time of their life.
We are going on our next cruise in July, same ship different ports. This time were bringing our boys and some other members of our family, 13 total.. I can't wait!

Pros: The food and serviceon the boat was wonderful. I can not say enough. The ship was very clean and our state room was kept immaculate!

Cons: The boat was terrific, however I wish it had more pools or pool space.

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!

The ship was clean with alot to look at. I really enjoyed the atmosphere.
There are alot of items to choose from... I ate so much .. I couldn't believe it. We had lobster the first night.. liked it so much I ordered another one. One man at our table had 3 dinners every night..Where did he put it?
You hear nightmares about the size of staterooms.. We had an oceanview stateroom on the Main Deck.. It was inexpensive and the size was perfect. Our room was cleaned.. at least twice a day.. I wanted to take our attendant home with us.
It took a while for us to find our way around. I can't imagine a larger boat. Everyone was very helpful.
We went for our 20th anniversary... we did more in 3 days than in our whole twenty years. The shows were great and the piano bar was sooo much fun.