Spring Break Cruise 2007 was amazing!

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 09, 2007
Ship: Carnival Fascination
Children first, my three cruise. I was happy because my children enjoyed themselves. Our cruise had several places/times to eat different types of food. My teenage son meet new people while he visited the teen night club. My daughter and I stayed in the ship's pool/hot tubs. Plenty of entertainment to choose from while the ship was out to sea. My cabin steward Ms "N" kept the room clean and she provided daily schedules of the ship's activities. The ship's crew was very helpful!

The Pizzeria- 24 hours, The Deli for a light meal, Lido deck outside buffet, Coconut Grill inside buffet (different cruisines), two formal dining rooms that served all three meals! The desserts were out of this world! Dining staff keep up the great work!

Activities were available into the wee hours! They were fun, exciting, and safe for all quest to enjoy!

The teenage night club "O2" was the spot! Thanks for keeping my son happy and busy!

Not enough staff at the purser's desk to handle guests concerns, questions, or problems in a timely manner. "Empathy" was not a strong trait for several members at this location!

Clean, colorful, plenty of space to accomadate thousands of guests.

The V deck was close to everything! Ms "N" I would like to say thanks once again for keeping our stateroom so clean!
The tour was disrupted (shorten my shopping time) because several people on this tour had made later plans on the ship causing our Tour guide to change the schedule to satisfy their complaints. While I explain this to "JP" at the purser's desk my complaint was not resolved to satisfy me!

Pros: My children and I enjoyed the entire time(food,pool,entertainment,people)

Cons: The cruise ended

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!