A Great Time!

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: March 01, 2007
Ship: Carnival Fascination
Our cruise on the Fascination was great. It seemed exactly like the Paradise that we loved on the cruise we took seven years ago and the memories were great. The shows, games and crew was he best! I will be making plans for another THIS YEAR.....I think I'll take the kids this time. They will loev it!

The food was wonderful! Everything was good however the last night did not have the best selections. I was quite dissapointed as I tried many dishes, but I would go back over and over again as it was a great vacation!

The beach was beautiful, the food was great, the scenery....breathtaking. I didn't have enough time to do much but I was ok with that. This is a vacation....right? =P

Pros: I loved everything! Well just about. It was comfortable and everything was convenient. To do or not to do is the best vacation!

Cons: I definately did not like the fact that fountain soda was extra. I thought that was a bit extreme to charge $14+ for the ability to get a soda. But that was the ONLY complaint I had. =)

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!