Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A great time for a first time cruiser!!

Sail Date: March 09, 2007

The ship was very clean and comfortable!! The staff was extremely helpful and cheerful and they remembered our name from the very first day giving the cruise a personal feel. This was our first cruise and I'm already planning our next. If you're looking for a first time cruise and you don't want to drop a lot of cash this is the perfect opportunity.

Pros: The staff was very professional. The food was excellent!!

Cons: Didn't like that there was no alarm clock in the statesroom.

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!

The bed and the bedding were very comfortable. Everytime we left the room, we came back to a clean made-up room. I would definitely recommend upgrading to a room with a window.
Eating in the main dining room was a whole new experience. The head waiter and his assistant were professional and helpful. The food was top of the line, everything from lobster, shrimp, steak and almost anything else you could think of and that was just one of the courses. I haven't even mentioned the appetizers, salads, or the deserts.
The staff must be robots, they were always awake and involved in making the cruise the best ever and even though it was our first I'm not sure I could ask for anything more.
The great thing was there was always something to do.
We took one of the shore excursions (Pearl Island Safari and Treasure Hunt)and recommend to everybody to get off the ship and see what is out there.
Don't Miss: The Straw Market and Tortuga Rum Cakes.