hope they don't count on repeat business

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: February 01, 2007
Ship: Carnival Fascination
Ship was clean, crew was friendly enough except none of them speak english, so save your questions til you get back. When I booked cruise I had no idea that was only the first step of them slowly draining my wallet dry. Nothing is included but your food. You will pay $15.00 a day for parking, $6.00 a beer plus mandatory 15% on any alchol, $1.75 for 12oz. can of coke, and EVERYONE will have there handout for a tip, and then there is the mandatory tipping on top that you will see on your bill on the last day. I don't have a problem paying, I just don't like it when they surprise you with all the hidden expenses. Also do not go to Tulum, mexico is a joke, there are sick, diseased dogs that just roam around, tons of garbage EVERYWHERE and they are all looking for a handout. I don't know why all the illegals want to come to America when it seems they make more money ripping off tourists.

buffets were fine. No soda is included and they chare $1.75 for a 12oz. can, the only drinks that are free are water, lemonade, and fruit punch but by the last 2 days the machines didn't work.

shows were something to do besides watch the grass grow. Again Mexico is gross if you have a wife don't take her. All the Mexicans look like they want to slit your throat.

Nice, but don't speak any english

ship quality was fine

very nice, very clean.

Pros: ship was clean, and crew worked hard to keep it that way, food was fine.

Cons: rediculously high prices for everything!!! Mexico is NASTY!!

Recommends Carnival Fascination? No.