Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Wonderful Time

Sail Date: February 19, 2007

I thought I knew what to expect, but to my surprise there have been many improvements that made it a great time.

Pros: food was great, shows were very entertaining, and rooms were comfortable

Cons: getting my picture taken all the time. I just hate the way I look in pictures

Recommends Carnival Fascination? No.

Everything was so clean! There is always someone cleaning something. Bathrooms were clean. I thought the decor was very pretty and there are many clubs and bars that were beautifully decorated
I went on a cruise before where there was no food to be found in between lunch and dinner. I found the deli and pizza station 24hours a day a welcome difference to cruising. It was perfect. The food on the buffet was great and there was a lot of choices. If not, there was still the dining room to scout out. My dinners were excellent and the service was spectacular. I liked the menu for people watching their calorie intake.
The shows were wonderful. I didn't expect such talent. I really thought that it might not be that great, but the dancers were awesome. The music was great and the comedian the first night was hilarious.
I expected a small room for my friend and me. I was happy to find a bed that was so comfortable and pillows that I sank into.The closets and shelves were more than enough for the both of us. There were free robes that we could use. I loved that. The bathroom had large comfortable towels. The shower had Dove shampoo and Bath Soap. There were free items such as toothpaste samples and razors etc. We each had a large absorbant towel to take with us to the beach or at the pool. Plenty of outlets in great places.
Everyone was very friendly and helpful.
Key West, Florida
There really is only one or two streets in Key West that was good. Duval Street has everything on it. It is a great town to relax, have a drink, eat and watch life go by. I thought we wouldn't hae enough time there, but you really don't need a whole day. It was perfect, especially seeing they don't have beaches.
Don't Miss: Duval Street/.
Snorkeling is great here. The weather is hot and the beaches are beautiful. We didn't venture into town, where there is a lot of shopping.
Don't Miss: snorkeling