Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

" A nice getaway for a few days"!

Sail Date: January 26, 2007

I have been on many many cruises on all the major cruise lines and must admit the review shows on the Fascination were by far the best I have seen.

The rooms are large and very comfortable. I rarely saw my room steward but the room was very clean and made up early each day.

Dining: The food quailty, prep, and service were fine in the dining room as well as having sufficient variety. I felt carnival came up short in the buffet restaurant, with the variety and food preparation in need of upgrading. I enjoyed having the Cheeseburgers rather than the special hot dishes offered. I would recommend an upgrade in this area.

I certainly would recommend the Fascination especially for a short three day cruise that I had taken.

Pros: Entertainment

Cons: The food quaility in the buffet restaurant

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!

Visit the Atalntis Hotel! It's like visiting an extra destination!