What a great weekend!

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 19, 2007
I would say the most noticeable thing about Carnival Fascination was how clean the ship was. The staff was really on top of keeping the whole ship neat and spotless. This applied to the public areas and staterooms also. These people really take pride in how they operate a great cruise ship. Everyone was most helpful and friendly. The only thing my husband and I had trouble with was finding our way around the ship. A map at check-in would have been most helpful. But other than that we had a wonderful time and would definitely cruise with Carnival again!

One thing that was different than the last cruise I took was the availability of food throughout the day. The grill on the Lido deck was our favorite especially at checkin because we were starving upon arrival on the ship.

Don't Miss: Seeing the beautiful beaches, our favorite was Cable Beach.

Pros: Warm weather

Cons: Difficulty finding my way around the ship

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!