Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Our first cruise

Sail Date: December 22, 2006

I would encourage the cruise line to modify one of the penthouse suites and make it wheelchair accessible. At least the entrance of the suite.

Pros: The food and friendliness of the crew

Cons: The excursions

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!

The ship NEEDS an accessible penthouse suite in order to offer that option to wheelchair clients who wish to travel in a stateroom with a balcony. On my next cruise, I will probably NOT pick Carnival for that reason. The overall experience was very positive. However, with Carnival I do not have the option of traveling in a stateroom with a balcony, which to me made a heck of a difference.
The excursions offered at the ship were inferior than just taking a cab or buggy at the port with the locals.