Our first cruise

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 22, 2006
I would encourage the cruise line to modify one of the penthouse suites and make it wheelchair accessible. At least the entrance of the suite.

The ship NEEDS an accessible penthouse suite in order to offer that option to wheelchair clients who wish to travel in a stateroom with a balcony. On my next cruise, I will probably NOT pick Carnival for that reason. The overall experience was very positive. However, with Carnival I do not have the option of traveling in a stateroom with a balcony, which to me made a heck of a difference.
The excursions offered at the ship were inferior than just taking a cab or buggy at the port with the locals.

Pros: The food and friendliness of the crew

Cons: The excursions

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!