Wonderful experience!

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: November 01, 2006
Ship: Carnival Fascination
I think the ship and the personnel are very nice, the food WOW, no words, I ate so much and everything was delicious. i went with my wife on our third honey moon, and it worth any moment inside the ship and outside of it. We visited Key west on the first day, and was terrific, the old town and its houses. You cant miss the pirates museum, it is very nice!!. The second day was in Mexico, Cozumel isle, and we visited the Mayan ruins, very very nice!!, I still dont know how can they did build that tremendous and spectacular cities, we could swim in the beach near the ruins and the ocean was very clear and seems pure.
The day we spent on the see, was nice too. The shows, phenomenal!!, and we took 645 pictures on the trip, wow. So dont miss it if you could go on!!

Thanks

I think would very difficult to people with rode-chairs pass all over the ship and the accommodations for them

Pros: The food and the entertainment

Cons: time spent in all ports

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!