Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Vegas on water

Sail Date: December 08, 2006

The ship was great. Recently remodled in a contemporary style. We went as a group and all enjoyed what the ship had to offer. However, we were not seated at dinner as a group (like promised). Dinner is one of the most exciting events on the boat. Everyone dresses up and gets to share their day. We were at different tables at different times. Was a little downer, but there is enough that is great about the boat to still make it worth it.

Pros: It was so much fun. Dancing, eating, and the Bahamas. What could be better?

Cons: Booking a group with Priceline was a terrible experience! Nothing that I was promised got done. Next time I will go directly to the Cruise booking center.

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!

I would say overall the staff on this boat did not have the high standards of customer service like on others I have been on.
Food was great. Matre D' did all he could to accomadate us.
Jet skis on the beautiful clear ocean and the yellow bird cruise.
Don't Miss: Jet skis on glass!