Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A great cruise

Sail Date: November 27, 2006

We had a wonderful experience. I took my mother and it was her first cruise. I loved the ship animals left on the beds at night! I enjoyed a complete body masage and many other events on the boat. Thre were not many children on the boat for this time of year. I love kids, but I am not sure if I would enjoy this cruise if it was in a summer time with lots of children. I like the atmosphere of few children at this stage of my life. You do seem to have a great way to keep them busy.

Pros: The evening shows.

Cons: I would have liked to dock in port at Cosmel longer.

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!

The first night the shw was not very good, but it was great from then on.
I did a shopping tour. It was good, but our bus driver had his own agenda to sell jewery.
Key West, Florida
I had never been there before and I probably would not drive there, so it was well worth it. I did a tour of the area.