Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Our Fascination Journey

Sail Date: August 25, 2006

From the pillow in our room to the breathtaking panoramic vista! Wow. Myself, my husband and mother-in-law; we are thououghly rested and loved our cruise. The Fascination is spacious, the service was on par with the best of higher ranked ships. With Carnival, we feel we get such a wonderful experience and vacation so worth the price we paid through . This is a great way to get the taste of "cruising" without breaking your budget and memories to last a lifetime. Thank you each and every one. Oh, my husband forget to take socks, so the room attendant in less than one minute came up with a pair for him. He saved us on this. Bon Voyage!

Pros: Super attentive staff all around!

Cons: Pool was too crowded

Overall food quality was good. Breakfast good, lunch better and dinner the best! There is always room for improvment which I do not doubt will happen. Need soft drinks! Some diet drinks will be appreciated as a non-paying addition.
I enjoyed myself. For those of you looking for Broadway shows, this is not! However, this was enjoyable. Always room for improvment.
Ship size was very spacious and accomodating. Everything was clean and always in order. The layout, we got used to it after a day or so as the ship is very large and there are many levels. It was fun finding other things we were not looking for.
Super comfortable beds and pillows, not to mention the cleanliness! Robes were an awesome touch. Fresh towels and a bed turndown service that surprised us. There will be a surprise waiting on your bed every night. Lovely!!
Even though we stayed on the Riveria Deck, it was an awesome view and so comfortable.
I cant say enough about the friendliness and helpfulness of this staff. Everyone was pleasent, gracious and accomodating.!!! More than above and beyond, it was very natural and not a forced graciousness!
Go to Atlantis. Take the guided tour. You can't go wrong with any of the offered excursions. Bring comfortable walking shoes. Sandals prefered. Shopping is king!
Don't Miss: Don't miss Atlantis Resort and the snorkeling!!