Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Fun on the Fascination

Sail Date: August 11, 2006

I felt like everyone was programmed to able you to have a good time, not one event started on time and the social team did not do a very good ideas w/prises Etc.

Pros: Food and Entertainment

Cons: The social Director and the way the presented the act. for passengers

Could of done much better w/ being out in the public.
I felt the food on board the ship was delicious and enjoyed it. However I did not like that when I showed up at times to eat I missed the window for certain items.
Entertainment was very good and creative.
Very weak, 1st night did not even to a introduction to gety children excited, they seemed uninterested and unenergized.
Its all people begging for your money to spend on items, more sec should of been on streets, heard that a passenger went out from our ship and was held up by knife and demanded his $$. I liked eating at Senor Frogs and scooter riding over to Atlantis.
Don't Miss: Atlantis, and Paradise Island