fascination

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 07, 2006
Ship: Carnival Fascination
Very clean!!! This was my first cruise the staff was very nice and helpful at all time. The only thing that I did not like was the short time in mexico. When I first booked my trip we were going to arrive at 10:00a.m. then it was changed to 1:00p.m. then mexico does not have a doc and we had to take a boat to sure I was very very upset with that!!!!!! We did not get on to sure untill 2:30 and we had to return by 7:00. they cut all our time in mexico. They should of told me before I booked my trip about the doc my mom is disable and she cut her self getting on the little boat due to the movement of the sea.

Food very good service great!!!! The only thing their were ant's on our table little ones.

good!!!

very helpful!!!

Ship size very big, clean

great!!!!!!!!
Key West, FL not much to do!!!!!!
The beach!!!!!!

Pros: towel animals

Cons: the ant's on my dinner table and the short time in mexico