A terrible experience

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 28, 2006
Ship: Carnival Fascination
I was very disappointed with our first cruise. My husband and I were given the wrong room (bunk beds) to begin with. This was a 3 hour problem. By this time we missed our dinner and were told by the staff we had 30 min to be ready... No shower etc. so we missed our first night's dinner. We were overcharged on our final bill, when I checked my bank online several days later I noticed the difference. When calling customer service they informed me I would get the money back in about 6 weeks and 10% off my next cruise. I don't think I will be needing that. It was terrible.

The food was very terrible, fake hamburgers, etc.

Not anything exciting to do except the comedy. Besides that the ship was too full and everything we tried to do was full, except for paid activities.

Very rude, not helpful to our situation.

As mentioned before, wrong room. Had trouble receiving what I booked.
The Atlantis was pretty, besides that it was not very nice. We were back on the boat within 4 hours.

Pros: sleeping on the ship

Cons: the service, the food and customer service