A great time had

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 19, 2006
Ship: Carnival Fascination
There were lots of activities and the wait staff was on point. This was our first cruise and for the money it was excellent. This cruise is great for families. Although there were single young people and older people, the ship was full with kids.

The drinks were good and food was delicious. When we went to the dining room for dinner the food was excellent from the appetizers to the dessert!

The grill food was good. Burgers, hotdogs, fries, deli sandwiches, pizza all surprisingly good.

Breakfast was very good as well. cooks prepared fresh omelettes.

The show were ok not my taste but ok and the comedian the first two nights was great. The last two night we heard that it was a different comedian so we when to clubs..... they were ok.

On deck there was a reggae band and they were a lot of fun. The Mexican fiesta was a nice party.

My 10 year old son loved it. My 14 year old (girl) met some other girls and they strolled around in their binikis with teenage boys in tow......they swam and played mini-golf. Later when to the teen club where very few kids were dancing but they were talking and having a good time.

The teens need to be monitored I saw quite a few underaged kids looking like they had been drinking. I kept a soft eye on my very responsible daughter.

The wait staff, bar service, etc all extremely friendly and helpful from the begining to the end of the cruise.

You can tell that the fascination is an older ship but it nicely maintained. The staff was cleaning all the time.

The rooms were spacious. The bed was so comfortable. My husband and I travelled with our kids ages 10 & 14. They had the stateroom next to ours. Our safe didn't work so we used the one in the kids' room. (no biggie)The water was hot and the bathroom was clean
I have been to Excaret before but this was a 1st for my kids. They loved the underground river and the turtle exhibit. They took pix with birds on their heads and flaningos. We went thru the whole eco-park. They were booked up for swimming with the dolphins but we were able to get within 4 ft of the dolphins! It was awesome.
Don't Miss: The Underground River
I been to FL many times but never Key West. We just went to town and explored on our own. What a beautiful place.
Don't Miss: Key West!

Pros: the wait staff, kids activities,

Cons: tiny pools, leaving my luggage out in the hall the night before disembarking