A fantastic cruise on a great ship !

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 29, 2006
Ship: Carnival Fascination
The room & the bathrooms were extremly comfortable this was unexprcted. The food was superb and never stopped. The comedians on board were very funny. We also enjoyed the art auction and even purchased a few pieces. Over all the trip was an outstanding getaway. My only regreat was that the time went by so fast, thus making the trip seem very short but having a outragious good time is what contributes to the time just flying by.

Could not be better!!!!!!

Excellent with great service

Very enexpected for a short cruise.
Great recovery from Hurricane Wilma!!! I thought I would see major destruction but I was pleasently supprised.
Don't Miss: Eat at the restaurant where the tender docks. Excellent food & Margaritas!!!
Wow! Has Key West changed since the last time I visited which was around 18yrs ago. It is now just like many of the other ports of call around the carribean.

Pros: The Food & Entertainment

Cons: Taking a tender