Honeymoon Cruise

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 01, 2006
Ship: Carnival Fascination
It was a pretty good experience for my first cruise

In the begining of our cruise the person that check us in at the port in miami told us misinformation causing a problem with our funship account. She told us that nothing would be charge to my credit card until the end of the cruise which was a lie. The minute that we walked on board the ship they tried to charge my credit card 100 usd and that was not the agreement. it is no big deal only that the card that i thought i was giving for incidentals was my buisness card and my bank put a block on my card it was a mess thing that were scheduled for payment did not get paid my payroll was not issued and it became a complete disaster!!! you try telling your employs that they can not get paid on time and see what they have to say about that!!!!. I feel they should explain everything to you with time and honesty i was not satisfied with that level of customer service.

Don't Miss: The party boat

Pros: The activities/ and our personal staff

Cons: the way the funship account was handeled