Carnival Fascination Cruise Review

Cruise 2000

My husband and I had never been on a cruise. We went aboard with no expectations. We new drinks were extra and went prepared for that. The food was great-- plenty of selection and nice service. The stateroom was comfortable for the two of us, I wouldn`t have wanted anyone else in the room, or it would definately have been crowded. We had a geat time overall. We shouldn`t have booked shore excursions on board because it was definately cheaper once you disembarked in a port of call. Thumbs up. The only bummer were those people who hadn`t settled their bills by the cruises end. They kept us all waiting to disembark at the end of the cruise-- that was a pain in the a**. However, we will cruise again!!