Wonderful!!

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Cruises: 1 cruise (first)

Overall rating:

Carnival Fantasy

4 Night Western Caribbean (Mobile Roundtrip)

Sail date: October 10, 2019

Ship: Carnival Fantasy

Cabin type: Inside

Cabin number: R9

Traveled as: Couple

Review summary

Overall I had a great time. Got to spend time with my new husband and it was a beautiful experience. We had time to have fun and time to be with each other. The staff was so good and the the food was amazing! I’ll be going again for sure!!

Embarkation

So quick. Less than 20 minutes and we were on the ship.

Ship experiences

All the food was excellent! Couldn’t find one thing to not like. I didn’t do much drinking, but the few I had were so good!

The pool was smaller than I thought it would be. Packed with kids the entire time. Not many shows I was interested in going to. What I did go to was just high pressure sale pitches.

Loved loved loved the DJs!

Every person I came in contact with were great! High energy! Smiles all around! Our room steward knew our name and said hello every time we saw her. The cruise director, Marty, was just a blast!

It was over all good. The elevators could use some updates but for an olde ship it was pretty perfect.

A little on the small side, but all we did was sleep and chill in the room so it was perfect for that. The bed was a little on the hard side, but it was fine for a few days travel.

Ship tip

It wasn’t what I was expecting, but once I relaxed it was great! Just take a breath and enjoy yourself!

Ports of call

Way high pressure sales people. Like in your face constantly. I recommend going out of the port to really have a nice time. The food was horrible in port. I couldn’t wait to get back on the ship for good food. We went to Three Amigos and it was just terrible. Taco Bell definitely out does them!

Disembarkation

For getting 2700 people off the ship, it was pretty quick. Maybe 30 minutes all together. No complaints.

Traveler Photos