Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Rating - 3 days Bahamas

Sail Date: October 28, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

My first cruise and absolutely loved it. Felt the buffet food could have been better, hubby found hair in his food, but the staff was super nice. I told our cabin guy it was my husband's birthday and he slipped a spa gift card under the door. On one of the tours the boat even sang to him. I was also kinda disappointed b/c I was told and the website also states there would be lots of Halloween activities going on, costume contest, themed food/drinks, but there wasn't.

Love our cabin guy, remembered our names and stopped to talk to us whenever he saw us.
Getting off the boat was a complete disaster and I am claustrophobic, everyone was waiting in line and forced to leave the room by a certain time so it was very crowded, need a better process for getting everyone off.