Rating - 3 days Bahamas

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 28, 2016
Ship: Carnival Fantasy
Cabin Number: E188

My first cruise and absolutely loved it. Felt the buffet food could have been better, hubby found hair in his food, but the staff was super nice. I told our cabin guy it was my husband's birthday and he slipped a spa gift card under the door. On one of the tours the boat even sang to him. I was also kinda disappointed b/c I was told and the website also states there would be lots of Halloween activities going on, costume contest, themed food/drinks, but there wasn't.

Love our cabin guy, remembered our names and stopped to talk to us whenever he saw us.