Great Customer Service

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 19, 2016
Ship: Carnival Fantasy
Cabin Number: M107

This was the first time I had cruised with Carnival on the Fantasy. I have always cruised on RCL. I am used to much newer ships. I will say the staff of Carnival went above and beyond when it came down to being customer service oriented. There wasnt really much besides going to the gym, and the Serinity to get in the jaccuzi, but ... it was a little hot out there to do both. There was a nightly show that was something like High School Musical. Every morning the host of the Musical show gets on the loud speaker and blast you out of bed with all of the details of the High School Musical Show each night, It was'nt my thing, The age group I thing for that was maybe 20 to 25ish. Someone liked it I am sure. They do have a piano bar with Michael, scale of 1 to 10 , 1 being the least, 10 being the greatest, we give him  a strong 3.5.  The late night dining experience was what we looked forward to. We give the food  cudos, and we loved the waiters, they sang to us and danced for us each night, also made us dance for them and with them. That was alot of fun. We had a man named Lufey on the 5th deck, he kept our room crisp and fresh. Guest Services were great!! Wifi was non exsistant, no complaints, they totally refunded us. Hope this helped.

kinda small...we had two twin beds but not enough room to move the beds apart, i ended up sleeping in the bed next to my cruising partner, kinda awkward, lol. the lady who booked our cruise, the lady at price line lied and said we had a windw, it was painted brown and we couldnt see outside.

Go to the late night dining for a great time, Karryn is the best bartendar in the Promenande Deck

So hot and humid i got sick