Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: September 16, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

The ship needs work.. At least 3 broken toilets... Power went out in my cabin while getting ready for dinner on formal night.

The room attendants were horrible... Gave me incorrect information about laundry services and then told me to go do it myself. Didn't even say thank you when handed his gratuity.

The food was so bad that I basically spent the entire weekend eating fries from Chef Guy's burger joint...

I spent a lot of time with the bartenders... They were nice.

Got what I paid for... Broken toilet and power went out while I was getting ready for dinner on formal night.

Spends more money and go on a better ship... It will be worth the upgrade.