good time

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean

Western Caribbean
Sail Date: September 05, 2016
Cabin Number: M26

I would recommend this cruise if your on a budget and are traveling in a group. i took this cruise with 11 friends an family members, thus we were able to make it a "good time" . I am glad i did not bring my 3 year old daughter, there was not much she could've done and too many drunk people walking around aimlessly. I did not like that the taco/ burrito bar closed by 2pm, it was the only descent food on the ship. Manik our "your time" dinning waiter was exceptional.

go to comedy show early if you want a seat.