Amazing First Experience

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 22, 2016
Ship: Carnival Fantasy
Cabin Number: R51

This was the first time my girlfriend and I left the country and a cruise ended up being the best way to do it. The employees were all amazing. The shot server Dewa was always funny and personable. My favorite experience was the piano bar. Piano sing-along with Michael was a great experience that had us come back several nights.

Loved Michael the Piano guy.

Dewa the shot server was amazing.

I think a previous guest had thrown up in the corner. There was a slight smell left, but you could tell the took every effort to maintain the cleanliness of the room.